Skip to main content

Becoming a Time Traveler


Hey long time no blog. While scholars, professors, and scientists are scratching their baby grey hair over theories with miniature evidence on the possibility of time travelling, I’ve been to the future and past several times (Calm down na before you eat me raw)

Surprisingly, there seems to be one traceable occurrence of someone travelling o.o2 seconds into the future. This won't happen without the help of Serial ISS, the shuttle that carried Sergei Krikalev who holds the record for the longest amount of time spent in space with 803 days, 9 hours, 39 minutes under his belt moving at the speed of about 7.66 km/s when orbiting around Earth, and due to the high speed and length of time which he spent in space, the cosmonaut actually arrived back in Earth 0.02 seconds in the future thanks to a process known as time dilation. Check it out here; Russian Cosmonaut already lives in FUTURE – proving time travel IS possible

Check out true life spooky time-travelling stories on ThoughtCo. Time Travelers Journey into the past and future

Okay, this is not a rocket science class so let’s feed on the real course here, get your pen and paper out and let’s roll.

“We all are in the past of our future” -Newton Paul
A simpler manner of saying the truth would be “We all want to visit our past to correct mistakes or visit the future to be ahead of people.

What part of the past or future would you visit if I were to give you this secret formula?

Would it be that moment where your heart got pocked by a bone cos you missed a mega deal or the moment you melted completely like Mr Olaf in frozen just because your crush says “Hi”... then you get confused on what to say and what not to.

Learn from the Past

She dropped the N-bomb on me; this wasn’t the first time I was asking her out. Tears eroded my face in a way the forecast read hurri-tears. I saw my young self-making silly mistakes that could've turned out to be a real advantage if carefully planned.

Flashbacks are one sure shuttle I use to visit the past, I discovered that I could replay events that have occurred either in my conscious or subconscious and then identify my faults/weakness.

Flashbacks can be positively used for self-promotion and interpersonal development. Movies aren't the only one permitted to use this technique. 

When same or similar issue you've witnessed in the past appears, you can tackle it with ease by proferring reasonable solutions and act in a supernatural manner. The world rotates around its orbit, same are our problems and us.

Launch yourself into the future

Let me drop a smoke bomb and visit the future.

Visiting the future has thought me how to handle the present carefully, I operate with caution avoiding moments that would require me spilling my affections on a radioactive soil when it comes to love matters…and same time draw up possible scenarios alongside its remedies so that I can have rebranded approach entirely. 

Just like Tim Lake in the movie (About Time) where he could time travel into his past to correct foolish moves to wise/bold moves,

Getting to the future puts you in a position of weighing the outcome of an event. Remember the movie Limitless. Where the NZT-48 drug opens your mind to see ahead, process information faster...you got NZT-48 already installed in your brain. Practice only makes you perfect. 

This can be applied in just any area of your life. It’s advisable you use your imaginative abilities to conjure futuristic scenario of an event in order to be there beforehand to either learn, visit, study, analyze or simply to edit the word that coming out of your mouth.

Living the present

This is the next big thing because our today is going to be the past, we, therefore, would have to utilize it to the barest minimum by enjoying every bit of our present story.

Trust me when I say one of the joys in life is having the ability to own billions and one million chances to repeat moments that went wrong.

But don’t you think it will be super boring if we just arrive at the end credit of this amazing movie. We ought to act and live till fragile becomes as though as fast and furious.

Wrap up
We only get to live ones but we get multiple chances to get things done. 

It might not be the same individual or same scenario but our current mistakes open our eyes to multiple ways of doing it right the next time.

Life would be boring without mistakes, challenges or failures…same way a game looses taste when its very easy. We are all on a journey…The best thing we can do is relish every moment.

Try to flash forward and see where your current decisions are taking you to and flashback to learn from your mistakes. Welcome Time Travellers. 


I would be making a post next week Friday (29th) on how to plan your goals backwards...this is one secret formula that has worked for me till date. You don't want to miss it




I am hosting a digital masterclass at Jesus High Commission on the 30th of September 2017. It's absolutely free, kindly call 08061654159 to book your space now. 

Time: 1pm-4pm.

The venue is Jesus High Commission, Suite 16 (2nd Floor) Peemos Complex, 13 Jare Street, After Rita Lori Hotels, Garki 2. Abuja. 


Follow us on 
Twitter: @Majorpane1
Facebook: Newton Paul's Blog
Instagram: @Major4pane
Got a suggestion for us?
E-mail: majorpanedmajorfactor@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's
    both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to
    this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment can save a life...don't be selfish with it *winks*